Early Registration for Black People, Indigenous People, and People of Color is now open!
Important future dates:
- Saturday, July 13: Registration is suspended for two weeks at Noon Central time.
- Saturday, July 27: General registration opens at Noon Central time.
- Camp: Thursday, February 20 – Monday, February 24, 2020.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form and specify your pledge for camp 2020. This year the cost of camp is about $490 per camper. If you can pay that amount, please do. If you can pay more than that, you’ll be helping out people who can’t pay as much. If you can’t pay $490, pay what you can, but at least $125.
- We’ll send you an email, hopefully within 24 hours of receiving your form, acknowledging receipt of your registration and letting you know if you’re confirmed for camp (and if not, your place on the waiting list).
- If you are confirmed for camp, we’ll send you an invoice for your pledge.
- We ask that you pay at least $50 of your pledge within 10 days of registration. If not, we’ll put you on the waiting list.
- Pay the remainder of your pledge by December 31 2019.
- If you withdraw before December 31, we will refund all but your $50 deposit.
- If you withdraw January 1 or later, we cannot refund your pledge.
If you need assistance with registration, particularly due to access needs, you can also leave us voice mail at (320) 428-0193. All messages will have a timestamp and will be answered in the order we receive them.
Email Yarrow, Karin and Joey at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. You may also call or text us at (320) 428-0193. (These are the only guaranteed ways to reach us about your registration; other channels will at best result in a delay followed by a request to re-contact us at email@example.com or (320) 428-0193. So don’t use Facebook messages, our personal emails, singing telegrams, the Pony Express, or anything other than firstname.lastname@example.org or (320) 428-0193. Thanks! ^_^)